Thursday, May 16, 2013

Post sickness ride

I haven't been riding as much this May as I wanted to. First I ended up subbing for a bass player in a musical that had my schedule packed Wed - Saturday. I woke up Sunday feeling terrible, but went riding anyway. I took it pretty easy and did some exploring to check out some new but incomplete trail that has been being constructed:


I really shouldn't have rode, but I did anyway. Got home and it really started to hit me and my body kinda shut down. I ended up sleeping most of that Sunday. The rest of the week was basically a self-imposed no-ride week. I wanted to get healthy as fast as possible, so lots of rest and probably a few too many calories. By time Friday came around, I figured I was going to be good to head out on Saturday, so I did. I wasn't really planning on this big of a ride, but at my turnaround point, I ran into someone I knew and one thing lead to another and I ended up riding with him up to a summit which at that point I was committed to doing the full enchilada:

No comments:

Post a Comment